Compact, robust and practical line of manual bundling machines of various sizes, able to easily and economically bundle a vast range of products (bottles, jars, cans, flasks, cases, boxes, etc.). The ideal solution to seal boxes, to make single pieces by integrating and/or replacing, at the end of the line, the use of corrugated cardboard, with great advantage from the management point of view, image and costs. The ECOPAC line presents the model 500 and 650.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS COMMON TO ALL MODELS OF THE ECOPAC LINE
- Electronic temperature control. The heating of the air in the tunnel is done through finned and armored electric resistances.
- The air circulation in the tunnel is forced and in a closed circuit with the possibility of adjusting the flow through adjustable bulkheads to obtain better results in the retraction.
- Conveyor belt in the galvanized steel mesh tunnel.
- The film is cut using an impulse-heated wire operated by a lever.
- Change of product format really easy and quick to carry out.
- The machine works with flat-leaf polythene.
Machine manufactured according to CE rules.